MyLife Challenge Updates
MyLife's 12 Days of Christmas Challenge - track 60km from 1st-12th Dec to be entered into our Christmas prize draws! Available to join on MyLife from 18th Nov
MyLife's GAA Healthy Clubs Every Step Counts Challenge - club registration for 2023 now open. Available on MyLife from 1st Dec
Go To Challenges
- MyLife Dublin Marathon Challenge - 2,912 participants tracked 157,400km during marathon week on MyLife!
- MyLife Croí Night Run Challenge - 2,550 participants tracked 37,500km in support of Croí Heart & Stroke Services in just 48 hours
- Half Marathon Challenge - 2,375 participants tracked 78,720km in just 48 hours
- Alzheimer's Memory Walk 2022 - 3,000 participants tracked 116 million steps in support og Alzheimer's Society of Ireland
- MyLife's 10 Mile Challenge - 2,500 participants tracked over 40,000km in just 48 hours
- Health of the Nation Challenge - 3,400 participants tracked 474 million steps over 2 weeks and improved their health score by an average of 8 points from 666 to 674
- MyLife's 10k Challenge - 2,500 participants tracked 42,800 kilometres in just 48 hours!
- MyLife Step It To Stonewall - 3,300 participants got active this June and raised €10k for our nominated organisations: Belong To, ShoutOut, GCN & LGBT Ireland
- MyLife's 5 Mile Challenge - 2,400 participants tracked 38,000 kilometres over weekend 1 of the Irish Life Dublin Race Series
- WorkLife Fitness Challenge 2022 - Thank you to all 2,230 participants for more than 80 companies who joined together with their colleagues this May
- MyLife Spring Step Challenge closed on Wednesday 6th April with almost 7,000 participants tracking 1.8 billion steps
- MyLife/GAA Healthy Clubs Every Step Counts Challenge 2022 finished at the end of February with over 28,000 participants supporting their club teams