MYLIFE - ACCEPTABLE USAGE POLICY
Version: January 2019
There are limitations on and rules regarding the use of MyLife. These limitations and rules are set out in this Acceptable Usage Policy and are designed to comply with legal requirements and aim to protect our users from abuse and to make the use of MyLife a better experience for all users. We may change these rules from time to time.
2. General Rules
You must comply with the following MyLife rules:
- Unlawful Use: You shall not use MyLife or any MyLife Information for any unlawful purposes or for any illegal activities or breach in the law or others’ rights.
- Unauthorised Access: You shall not do any of the following while accessing or using MyLife:
- access, tamper with or use non-public areas of MyLife (except for your own account), Irish Life computer systems or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- attempt to access or search MyLife, MyLife Information or your Data or Content (or the data or content of other users) by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces; or
- interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to do so, the access of any user, host or network.
- Respect for Privacy of Third Parties: You shall not disclose other people’s health, wellbeing and other data and information without their express authorisation and permission.
- No Reproduction: You shall not publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell MyLife content and its design and look or any MyLife Information derived from MyLife. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute MyLife content and its design and look or any MyLife Information or to reproduce, store, link, frame, scrape or deep-link it on any other website or app or in any other medium or format without our prior written consent. Further, you shall not use MyLife for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
- No Malware: You shall not provide any malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer or to compromise a user’s privacy.
3. Content standards
Some features of MyLife enable you to share elements of your health journey and engage with other MyLife users. You may, for instance, upload pictures and post them on discussion boards, contribute to discussions through written posts and contact other users using certain features of MyLife. When you upload Content, you must comply with the following Content standards. These Content standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter.
Any Content you upload through MyLife must, in addition to complying with the general rules in paragraph 2:
- be accurate (where it states facts);
- be genuinely held (where it states opinions); and
- comply with Irish law.
Content you upload through MyLife must not:
- be defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- promote sexually explicit material or violence, discrimination, terrorism or any unlawful or criminal act in any way;
- infringe any intellectual property rights of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party;
- promote any illegal activity or be in contempt of court;
- be threatening, abusive or invade another's privacy;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that the Content emanates from Irish Life or one of our affiliates, if this is not the case;
- contain any advertising or promote any services, products, experiences, sites or contain web links to other sites.