Three MyLife Membership Tiers
|Who is eligible?
||Non-customers of Irish Life Group
||All Irish Life customers not referenced under Premium.
||All Irish Life Health customers.
All customers with a One Plan policy. *All customers with a new Protection policy.
|Reward store access
||No (promo prizes)
- *Protection policies purchased from 1st January 2019, excluding Free Cover policies.
- **Points play is where member can use points to enter draw’s to win prizes.
- If you are a customer of Irish Life via a group scheme, please check our Membership tier (Premium or Enhanced) with your employer.
- For more information on eligibility criteria and membership levels, visit our Terms & Conditions.
What are MyLife points and what can I use them for?
MyLife points are points you can earn for healthy behaviours such as exercising and tracking your workout, getting sufficient sleep and achieving a monthly goal of your choice.
If you’re an Irish Life customer with an eligible plan, you can redeem these points in the online Reward Store to claim great rewards. You’ll find more information on eligible plans here.
How can I earn MyLife points?
You can earn MyLife points for the following healthy behaviours:
- Tracking your exercise;
- Getting sufficient sleep;
- Achieving a monthly goal that you set yourself (activity, nutrition or lifestyle);
- Answering the Health Coach’s questions;
- Tracking your weight.
Can I get rewards for using MyLife?
Irish Life customers on certain plans can use their MyLife points to claim great rewards. You’ll find more information on the eligibility requirements to get rewards here.
How do I get rewards?
If you are an Irish Life customer that is eligible to receive rewards, you can claim your rewards through the MyLife app. Simply click on the 'Rewards' icon (bottom right) to be taken to the Rewards Store. Here you can browse through the selection of rewards available. Pick your desired reward and if you have earned enough MyLife points, you'll be able to add the reward to your shopping basket and redeem it.
Do MyLife points count in the calculation of the Health Score?
MyLife points are for motivational and reward purposes only. They are not linked to your Health Score, which is the real-time indicator of your health and wellbeing.
You can earn MyLife points for various activities. The healthier the lifestyle choices that you make, the more points you will earn over time.